On this week’s episode, our guest Ryan Mulkowsky shares his experience in the world of hospice care and grief work. After years working as a hospice chaplain and bereavement coordinator in Atlanta, Georgia, Ryan has developed his own approachable methodology for grievers to explore their losses and find resolution on their own terms.
Content warning: With the conversation around death and dying, we discuss anticipatory grief with illness, as well as various outcomes to medical treatments that may be disturbing or upsetting to some. Please listen with caution.
Restorative Grief will be taking a two week break from new episodes. We will return with episode 13 on December 12th. Maybe a two week vacation from new input is a good idea for you, too. Take care of yourselves, and make some margin. I’ll see you in a few weeks!
Links + Resources from this episode:
- RyanMulkowsky.com for more information about Ryan’s work with the bereaved
- Find Ryan on Twitter and Instagram – @RyanMulkowsky
- Subscribe to Some Random Thoughts, Ryan’s podcast
- Snag a copy of my book, Restorative Grief
- Connect with me on Twitter or Instagram – @MandyCapehart
- Join The Restorative Grief Project, a private online grief coaching community
- Register for The Intersection of Grief & The Enneagram